If you plan to camp this weekend, be sure to bring your permission slip and food money to Monday’s meeting. We’ll decide at the meeting if this campout is a ‘go’ once we see the total participation. As of Sunday evening, we only have 4-5 Scouts who have expressed an interest in camping. We have a few more interested in only going to the horsemanship activity on Saturday. If you want to go to the horse stables to learn and ride horses, be sure to bring your waiver form (also in the website) and $40 to cover the stable’s fees. Those who responded to my email suggested that there are a lot of family plans next weekend!
Again, we’ll decide on our plans during the meeting once we know the Scouts’ and adults’ commitment. If you’re a parent who has ever wondered about joining us on a campout, this would be the perfect one to try. We need you.